Commonwealth Sport and Spine Privacy Notice Highlights
Effective September 1st, 2010
This Privacy Notice Highlights and the full Commonwealth Sport and Spine Online Privacy
Notice (together, simply the Notice) apply to our online events, web sites, and web
properties, our email newsletters and our participation in social media.
• We collect information you give us directly.
• We may add information from other sources.
• We use common Internet technologies such as cookies and web beacons on our websites
and in our emails.
We use information about you
• To provide the products and services you request and to manage your account,
• To provide you with content and information about other products and services that
may be of interest to you, and
• To allow you to connect directly with other providers and with colleagues.
• We collect and process information on our servers.
• We use reasonable security measures to protect information about you.
• This Notice covers how we use information you provide to us. We cannot control
how others may use information you may make public or choose to disclose online or
at face-to-face events.
• Our products, services, events and offerings are directed to adult patients.
• We will post and date any changes to this Notice. Please check here periodically.
Your continued use of our products and services covered by this Notice constitutes
your acceptance of the terms in place at the time of your use.